A pro bono animated video for a cause that matters.
The winner is
Plastic Health Coalition
The project was judged with the following rational:
“The public attention on the plastic issue has recently reached a momentum, a rare occasion that if properly managed could bring to long lasting positive changes. A well crafted creative video could contribute to raise awareness among the general public on the consequences on the human health connected to the use of plastic.”
The open call:
There are many stories that deserve proper recognition and that’s what this open call is about. If you are helping to make the world a better place, we want to contribute with what we do best: animation, design and creative coding.
This is why we will offer the winner a video animation and a custom website for the project.
Who could apply:
- All types of nonprofit organisations.
- Social businesses.
- Independent media.
- Cultural and educational institutions and organizations.
- Submission from all countries and regions are welcome.
Any impactful story in the human development realm is eligible.
The story should be about a project that produced a tangible and measurable progress in the area of action of your organisation.
Projects that are already over or completed at the time of submission are eligible, if they are not older than 2 years.
- Compellingness of the story (15 points).
- Despite its success, the story is not receiving the public attention that it deserves (5 points).
- The production of a new animated video would give a further contribute to the issue(s) your organisation is addressing (10 points).
Who we are:
Antimatter is an independent studio run by an international team of motion artists, designers and script writers. You can check our world changing portfolio here.
Tomorrow is a full-service creative agency who builds digital products and campaigns for nonprofits and organisations. Check us out here.
Should you have any question do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +39 3668069607