We want to work for free
for a cause that matters.
for a cause that matters.
We will select a meaningful and impactful story, from anywhere in the world, to craft our yearly pro bono animated video and its website.
A collaboration of and
This call is open until April 30th 2019
The open call:
There are many stories that deserve proper recognition and that’s what this open call is about. If you are helping to make the world a better place, we want to contribute with what we do best: animation, design and creative coding.
This is why we will offer the winner a video animation and a custom website for the project.
Go ahead and submit yours.
Who can apply:
- All types of nonprofit organisations.
- Social businesses.
- Independent media.
- Cultural and educational institutions and organizations.
- Submission from all countries and regions are welcome.
Any impactful story in the human development realm is eligible.
The story should be about a project that produced a tangible and measurable progress in the area of action of your organisation.
Projects that are already over or completed at the time of submission are eligible, if they are not older than 2 years.
- Compellingness of the story (15 points).
- Despite its success, the story is not receiving the public attention that it deserves (5 points).
- The production of a new animated video would give a further contribute to the issue(s) your organisation is addressing (10 points).
Winner and production:
We will announce the winner (and let you know personally if you are the one) by May 10th, 2019.
The production of the animation and website for the winning story will be regulated as follows:
- We will be bound to represent the image of your organisation and the contents of your project in the way you will point out. Within these boundaries we will hold responsibility and authority for the art direction and all the creative solutions that will be deployed.
- We will create a video based on your story and you will be free to use it with unlimited publication rights. (If for any reason you decide not to publish the video, we will still be allowed to publish it in our portfolio, and we will not promote it to the general public).
- We will design and code a static website that will talk about your story and, of course, show the video. We will not provide hosting, but we can assist you to publish it. (As with the video, you are free to ultimately not publish the website, but we will retain the right to use it in our portfolio).
- If you have specific needs that are not dealt with here, feel free to reach out to us before the submission of your candidacy to discuss them.
Who we are:
Antimatter is an independent studio run by an international team of motion artists, designers and script writers. You can check our world changing portfolio here.
Tomorrow is a full-service creative agency who builds digital products and campaigns for nonprofits and organisations. Check us out here.
Should you have any question do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +39 3668069607